Kelly Workplace Lawyers is a law firm dedicated to giving expert and timely advice on all issues relating the workplace.
Our Principal, Joseph Kelly, has had extensive experience in commercial litigation and workplace law, having advised employers and employees on all issues relating to industrial relations and employment law. Joseph has advised industry bodies, unions, employers and governement and continues to run training and information seminars for legal practitioners.
No matter the issue, Kelly Workplace Lawyers can help you find a solution that works for you.
- Industrial advice & litigation
- Employment advice & litigation
- Occupational health & safety law
- Equal opportunity & anti-discrimination advice & litigation
- Trademark law
- Independent contractors advice & litigation
- since 2011 Kelly Workplace Lawyers (Principal)
- 2005-2011 APESMA Lawyers (Managing Partner)
- 2002-2005 Garland Hawthorn Brahe, Solicitors
Professional qualifications & admissions
- 2003 Admitted Supreme Court of Victoria
- 2003 Admitted High Court of Australia
- 2001 Bachelor of Laws, LaTrobe University, Melbourne
- 1999 Bachelor of Arts (Hons), LaTrobe University, Melbourne
Memberships & associations
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Industrial Relations Society of Victoria